Lunch (delivered): Fried Bagel Roll (sushi): salmon, cream cheese, white rice, and scallions wrapped with seaweed, then tempura fried, and then drizzled with a spicy mayonnaise sauce and a sticky, sweet sauce. There's pickled ginger and wasabi. It tasted good, as usual, albeit soggy, but it doesn't look as good as previous times I have ordered it. I also ordered an egg roll and Singapore Chow Mei Fun (shrimp, chicken, pork, egg, minimal vegetables, and thin rice noodles covered in a curry sauce).
Sunday, January 30, 2022
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Today Is ...
From husband Bill, Sept. 29, 2026 PHOTO: March 10, 2022, the day after my quadruple coronary artery bypass surgery Today (September 29, 2026...
-
I like peanut brittle, but I haven't eaten it in many years. January 26, 2025, at home I have tried wheatgrass juice. It's good for...
-
April 23, 2023, afternoon, Day 3, Boca Raton Regional Hospital, Boca Raton, Florida Today's Medical Update Morning: MRI, right foot/ankl...
No comments:
Post a Comment