Today (January 30, 2022) marks the 14th anniversary of the passing of a great man: my father-in-law. He was not only down to earth but also larger than life. Here I am with my wife's parents at our wedding reception on February 4, 2006. Bob, you are sorely missed and forever in our thoughts and in our hearts. We miss you, too, Lorna.
Sunday, January 30, 2022
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Today Is ...
From husband Bill, Sept. 29, 2026 PHOTO: March 10, 2022, the day after my quadruple coronary artery bypass surgery Today (September 29, 2026...
-
I like peanut brittle, but I haven't eaten it in many years. January 26, 2025, at home I have tried wheatgrass juice. It's good for...
-
April 23, 2023, afternoon, Day 3, Boca Raton Regional Hospital, Boca Raton, Florida Today's Medical Update Morning: MRI, right foot/ankl...
No comments:
Post a Comment