For dinner this evening (February 8, 2022), my wonderful wife made yet another homemade pizza. She used dough that she recently made and sugo (tomato sauce) that we recently made together. Italian cheeses (Mozzarella, Provolone, Parmesan, Asiago, and Romano) with roasted onions and green bell peppers are on her side. Salami, the Italian cheeses, and extra Provolone cheese are on my side.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Today Is ...
From husband Bill, Sept. 28, 2026 While I do not have a son, I am one. National Sons Day is celebrated on Sept. 28 AND March 4. (As I have m...
-
I like peanut brittle, but I haven't eaten it in many years. January 26, 2025, at home I have tried wheatgrass juice. It's good for...
-
April 23, 2023, afternoon, Day 3, Boca Raton Regional Hospital, Boca Raton, Florida Today's Medical Update Morning: MRI, right foot/ankl...
No comments:
Post a Comment