Tuesday, February 8, 2022

Boy Scouts Day

In 1947 or 1948, my father became the youngest Eagle Scout in the United States. He was 13 years old when he attained this honor.I was never in the Boy Scouts, but I was in the Cub Scouts for several years during the 1960s. I received the Bobcat pin and then earned the Wolf and Bear badges, but that's as far as I got. Our pack disbanded, and I didn't pursue Boy Scout training. My mom was a terrific Den Mother.

(I have been a Men's Rights Activist since the early 1990s, when I was in my early 30s, so I support and promote anything and everything related to the male species, this being one example.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Piano Improv Video

September 16, 2024, at my mom's home I created and uploaded a video of myself playing an improvisation on my digital piano. Due to medic...