Friday, February 25, 2022

Bryan: Happy Birthday !!!

Happy 62nd birthday (February 25, 2022) to my dear friend Bryan, who has always been a year and a day older than me. It is difficult to believe that we have known each other for 61 years.

Here, I am sitting between Bryan and his sister Suzanne behind my house in Babylon, Long Island, New York, in June 1962, when I was 16 months old. Bryan was 28 months old. I just say that we were ages 1 and 2, respectively.

Although we lived on different streets, only a hedge separated our backyards. I lived in that house in Babylon with my parents from the time of my birth on February 26, 1961, until we moved to a house several miles away in West Islip during the summer of 1972.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Piano Improv Video

September 16, 2024, at my mom's home I created and uploaded a video of myself playing an improvisation on my digital piano. Due to medic...