Friday, February 25, 2022

Norton Sucks !!!

OMG !!! I just am absolutely stunned. I tried to get that Norton virus program installed on my computer. Forget it. I tried three times with two buffoons on an online chat. Nothing but incompetence. When I tried to cancel, having paid for it yesterday and never using it, the guy sent me a six-digit code via email to verify. I had to repeat the code to him at least 10 times because he told me at least 10 times that I was only telling him five digits. I respectfully asked him how they counted in India. I was a third serious, a third joking, and a third angry. He then blamed me for leaving out one digit. WTF !!! Believe me. I was less than polite. Well, he told me that he would refund my money. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Piano Improv Video

September 16, 2024, at my mom's home I created and uploaded a video of myself playing an improvisation on my digital piano. Due to medic...