Saturday, March 19, 2022

Happy St. Joseph's Day

Happy St. Joseph's Day !!! (March 19, 2022) Wearing red on this day is an Italian tradition, so I am wearing a gray T-shirt today with "Florida" written in red on it. I usually wear my solid red T-shirt, but because its size is a bit small, wearing it is just not feasible due to my recent open-heart surgery. I will also eat a few Italian butter cookies.

As per tradition, if the holiday falls on a Sunday, then we Italians celebrate it on the following Monday: March 20. That will happen next year. (I am half Italian, as well as Austrian, Swiss, and Portuguese.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Piano Improv Video

September 16, 2024, at my mom's home I created and uploaded a video of myself playing an improvisation on my digital piano. Due to medic...