Saturday, March 19, 2022

Road To Recovery

It's been 10 days since my seven-hour-long, quadruple coronary artery bypass surgery on March 9, 2022. While I do feel better, albeit still fatigued, my pain, while still severe, has slightly abated. I still require potent pain pills. I am starting to feel a bit optimistic. I can even sense a return of my humor, as well as my appetite for food. This morning (March 19, 2022), one of my home nurses rebandaged my "battle scars," as she called them. She told me that my wounds are healing well. Recovery typically takes around four to five months, so I am quite glad to be already making noticeable progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Piano Improv Video

September 16, 2024, at my mom's home I created and uploaded a video of myself playing an improvisation on my digital piano. Due to medic...