Monday, April 11, 2022

Carmela's Crunchy Peppers

April 11, 2022 - My new addiction is my cousin Carmela's homemade crunchy sweet peppers. She hangs them to dry.

Carmela gave me many of them to take home (as you can see) after my wife and I enjoyed a delicious (homemade) Italian lunch yesterday with her and her husband Filippo at their home in southeastern Florida. She gave us so much homemade Italian food to take home. We wholeheartedly thank them.

Filippo is the son of my maternal grandfather's sister.

UPDATE: April 12, 2022 - I discovered that my cousin included some of her HOT crunchy peppers near the bottom of the container. Not knowing this, I got blasted, suffered for a few minutes, and now I feel better than I did before I ate the hot pepper.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Piano Improv Video

September 16, 2024, at my mom's home I created and uploaded a video of myself playing an improvisation on my digital piano. Due to medic...