Tuesday, April 5, 2022

Doing Better Today

April 5, 2022 - I am doing much better today. Yesterday, my home nurse could barely get a blood-pressure reading from me. She said my blood pressure was lower than 80/60, probably due to one of my many prescription medications. My blood pressure is normally low. She had me drink a whole bottle of water. She also told me to take this particular prescription pill only if I am not lying down for an extended period of time.

On March 9, 2022, I had quadruple coronary artery bypass surgery. Recovery usually takes 3 to 5 months, but my surgeon told me last week that I am doing well with my healing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Today Is ...

September 19, 2024, at home When I was a kid in the 1960s and 1970s, I enjoyed Snack Pack butterscotch pudding, as well as Snack Pack chocol...