Thursday, April 28, 2022

National Super Hero Day

April 28, 2022 - Today is National Super Hero Day. When I was a kid in the 1960s, Cuckoo Man was my favorite super hero, and he still is my favorite super hero. He was part of the cartoon series "The Mighty Heroes" that ran for only one season in 1966, when I was five years old. I loved that show. The other super heroes in this coalition were Strong Man, Rope Man, Tornado Man, and Diaper Man.

Here is a link to the opening that introduces these super heroes:

https://youtu.be/KldhX_loq18

(Many of you are probably not surprised by my choice of favorite super hero.) 😉

No comments:

Post a Comment

Piano Improv Video

September 16, 2024, at my mom's home I created and uploaded a video of myself playing an improvisation on my digital piano. Due to medic...