Saturday, April 23, 2022

Today's National Days

I certainly miss going to the record stores and looking through the vinyl records. Do you remember the record section at TSS (Times Square Stores)? That was the best back in the 1960s and 1970s.

I am not a fan of cheesecake, but I do like cherries.

I have certainly taken thousands of chances throughout my life, and almost all of them have ended in failures. I have attained some successes, and I continue to seek success.

I took an intensive Shakespeare course at Villanova University in the early 1980s. We read fifteen (15) of his plays in three (3) months.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Piano Improv Video

September 16, 2024, at my mom's home I created and uploaded a video of myself playing an improvisation on my digital piano. Due to medic...