Sunday, May 8, 2022

Mother's Day At Mom's Home

May 8, 2022 -  My wife and I visited my mother for a bit of confections on Mother's Day. Mom's boyfriend was there, too. My mother made the cheesecake using her Aunt Laura's recipe.

May 8, 2022 -  My mother made this cheesecake using her Aunt Laura's recipe.  While I do not enjoy cheesecake all that much, this one was absolutely delicious.

This afternoon, my wife and I visited my mother for a bit of confections on Mother's Day. Mom's boyfriend was there, too. 

May 8, 2022 - Here I am enjoying several sips of Kahlúa. This afternoon, my wife and I visited my mother for a bit of confections on Mother's Day. Mom's boyfriend was there, too.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Piano Improv Video

September 16, 2024, at my mom's home I created and uploaded a video of myself playing an improvisation on my digital piano. Due to medic...