Sunday, May 8, 2022

Miami Grand Prix

May 8, 2022 - I am watching live coverage of the inaugural Miami Grand Prix on Sky Sports F1 (on WABC from a feed from ESPN ). The race started at 3:30 p.m. local time (Eastern Time in the United States).

Below is a diagram of the Miami International Autodrome in Miami, Florida, the circuit (track) for today's race. Each circuit around the world has a different configuration, therefore a different dynamic.

This is the fifth race of the 22-race, 2022 Formula 1 racing season. The first four races were in Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, Australia, and Italy. There is another race in Italy on September 11, 2022.

With the addition of the race in Miami this season, there are now two races in the United States. The other U.S. race is in Austin, Texas, on October 23, 2022.

In Formula 1 racing, there are 20 (male) drivers, none of whom is from the United States. There are 10 teams with two drivers on each team.

Formula 1 racing is the only sport that I actively follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Piano Improv Video

September 16, 2024, at my mom's home I created and uploaded a video of myself playing an improvisation on my digital piano. Due to medic...