Saturday, August 13, 2022

Prosecco & Lefties

August 13, 2022

I prefer Prosecco to Champagne.


August 13, 2022

Are you right-handed or left-handed? I do some things right-handed and some things left-handed (see below). I do have a cultural / spiritual conflict in regard to eating. My European heritage states that I should hold my fork in my left hand, but my religion (Hindu/Hare Krishna) states that I am only permitted to hold my fork in my right hand.


Right-Handed

1. write on paper

2. play golf

3. play hockey

4. play racket sports (tennis, table tennis, racquetball)

5. throw a baseball

6. shave my face


Left-Handed

1. use door knobs

2. use keys

3. shoot pool/billiards

4. shoot a rifle

5. shoot a bow and arrow

6. type on my cell phone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Today Is ...

September 19, 2024, at home When I was a kid in the 1960s and 1970s, I enjoyed Snack Pack butterscotch pudding, as well as Snack Pack chocol...