Wednesday, October 26, 2022

Random Thought

October 26, 2022

When I was a kid, I would watch the news and hear about all the men dying in the Vietnam War. I never heard about women dying in the war, so there was a period of time in my life when I believed only men die. Women live forever. Women are immortal, so I interacted with girls and women with this in mind. I was in awe of females. (I still am.) I have since learned that women actually DO die, but there was a time in my life when I believed women had super powers and that they governed the world, and that all men and boys were at the women's and girl's mercies. I still believe women govern the world, and that we poor guys are at their mercy, but I know now that women in fact do NOT live forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Piano Improv Video

September 16, 2024, at my mom's home I created and uploaded a video of myself playing an improvisation on my digital piano. Due to medic...