Wednesday, October 26, 2022

Brief Piano Improv

October 26, 2022

Brief Piano Improv (Oct. 26, 2022)

I created this brief piano improvisational video during a short visit with my mother at her home with my wife.

I am still feeling quite weak in regard to my quadruple coronary artery bypass surgery on March 9, 2022, and my two reconstructive chest surgeries on May 19 and 25, 2022.

I was in a hospital and at a physical-rehabilitation facility for a total of 70 days (May 13-July 21, 2022). For myself now, playing the piano is not only a form of physical therapy, but is also a method of returning myself to my regular life.

I like to sit at my digital piano and play whatever is in my head at that time. I make it up as I go along. The results are my improvisations.

https://youtu.be/r7Nh7Kpko6I

No comments:

Post a Comment

Piano Improv Video

September 16, 2024, at my mom's home I created and uploaded a video of myself playing an improvisation on my digital piano. Due to medic...