Saturday, December 17, 2022

New Title For My Channel?

December 17, 2022

I am considering changing the title of my YouTube channel (Bill Santos: Piano & More) because I have been uploading many videos other than videos of myself playing my digital piano. However, after I finish with my Vlogmas 2022 (uploading 31 new videos about Christmas and everything else, one per day, during December), most of my videos thereafter will be my piano videos. Still, I am thinking of giving myself a creative, descriptive name. Here are some of the new titles I am considering. Please vote for your favorite. Also, suggest a new title or tell me to keep my current title. Thank you.

Bill Santos: Eclectic Bohemian
Bill Santos: Renaissance Bohemian
Bill Santos: Esoteric Bohemian
Bill Santos: Self-Proclaimed Bohemian
Bill Santos: Quizzical Sojourns

https://youtube.com/@billsantospianomore678

No comments:

Post a Comment

Piano Improv Video

September 16, 2024, at my mom's home I created and uploaded a video of myself playing an improvisation on my digital piano. Due to medic...