Wednesday, December 21, 2022

Podiatrist Visit

December 21, 2022

My podiatrist made a house call this evening to tend to my recurring diabetic ulcers in both of my feet. I typically see him every 2 or 3 weeks. He has performed four surgeries on my left foot, three of them last year and one several years ago.

Several years ago - removed part of a decayed bone due to osteomyelitis (bone infection)

2021 - removed bone fragments and scar tissue due to osteomyelitis 

2021 - removed more bone fragments and scar tissue due to osteomyelitis a few days later

2021 - removed benign tumor growing within a diabetic ulcer

My wife and I gave him Christmas gifts, and he helped me with a computer problem. Through WiFi, I am now able to access the contents of my cell phone on my computer by using the app AirDroid.

*****

Surgeries this year (photos below):

March 2022 - quadruple coronary artery bypass surgery; removal of vein in left leg for the bypasses

May 2022 - removal of sternal (breastbone) plates that became loose, plus staph infection within my chest

May 2022 - reconstructive chest surgery to reattach my chest muscle flaps to my body

Please, no more surgeries.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Piano Improv Video

September 16, 2024, at my mom's home I created and uploaded a video of myself playing an improvisation on my digital piano. Due to medic...