Monday, December 19, 2022

Vlogmas 2022: Day 19

December 19, 2022

Vlogmas 2022, Day 19: Thanks To My Mom (Dec. 19, 2022)

Thanks To My Mom, Dec. 19, 2022

For Day 19 of my Vlogmas 2022, I would like to take this opportunity to thank my mother for, well, everything. This year, she gave my wife and me her Christmas tree from recent years, along with some of her ornaments. She decided to display a smaller Christmas tree in her home. I also thank her for all of her help with my rough medical issues over the past two years. I also thank her for making my childhood just so wonderfully memorable. Thanks, Mom, for all you do for me and, of course, for my wife. I love you. We love you.

Vlogmas is a combination of vlog (video log) and Christmas. It's when YouTubers around the world upload a homemade Christmas video every day onto their YouTube channels throughout the month of December, either until and including Dec. 25 or Dec. 31. That means I will be uploading a new video onto my YouTube channel every day throughout December until and including Dec. 31, 2022, and then posting the links onto Facebook.

https://youtu.be/tHLZH1MbNE4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Piano Improv Video

September 16, 2024, at my mom's home I created and uploaded a video of myself playing an improvisation on my digital piano. Due to medic...