Monday, December 19, 2022

No Hard Candy ... Maybe

December 19, 2022

I am not fond of hard candy. I believe that the day I start eating hard candy is the day I admit that I am old. (I'll be 62 in February 2023.) Notable exceptions: When I was a kid in the 1960s and 1970s, my paternal grandmother always had raspberry hard candy (large lozenges) imported from Austria; her heritage was Austrian and Swiss. I liked them, and I still do. I have found them recently. In fact, I think there's an open bag of them in a kitchen cupboard. Also, I have been known to enjoy the occasional horehound lozenge as an herbal remedy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Piano Improv Video

September 16, 2024, at my mom's home I created and uploaded a video of myself playing an improvisation on my digital piano. Due to medic...