Monday, February 13, 2023

Females: Why?

February 13, 2023

I have been watching many videos on Facebook about Men's Rights, which kind of spills over into relationships between men and women. I would like to pass along to you three interesting facts that I found within these videos. Please tell me your opinions. Thank you. (I have been a Men's Rights Activist since the early 1990s, when I was in my early 30s. I also have a moderate interest in sociology, or is it anthropology.)

1. Today's "modern" woman demands that a man be at least six feet tall and that he earns at least $100,000 per year for her to even begin to consider him romantically.

2. A scientific study found that all women think 80 percent of all men are ugly/unattractive.

3. A woman always wants a man that she is dating to earn more money than her, even if she is earning $100,000 per year. Also, her money is her money, but his money is their money.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Today Is ...

September 20, 2024, at home If I am feeling mainstream, I'll go for a pepperoni pizza. If not, then I'll go for my favorite pizza to...