Monday, February 13, 2023

Super Bowl: Fixed?

February 13, 2023

I never watch any football game because it's just too boring for me. I will admit that I watched one play around the 2-minute mark of the second half of yesterday's Super Bowl. I understand there was some kind of controversy surrounding the final outcome of the game. I would just like to pass along a bit of information that I recently learned. The NFL and the NBA are classified as "entertainment" similar to the WWE (professional wrestling). That means it is perfectly LEGAL to fix the outcome of every professional football game and every professional basketball game. I am not saying yesterday's Super Bowl was fixed. I am just mentioning that as a legitimate possibility.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Today Is ...

September 20, 2024, at home If I am feeling mainstream, I'll go for a pepperoni pizza. If not, then I'll go for my favorite pizza to...