Sunday, March 19, 2023

St. Joseph's Day Breakfast

March 19, 2023

Happy St. Joseph's Day !!!

Wearing red and eating zeppole on this day are Italian traditions, so I am wearing a red T-shirt today. I made myself an Italian breakfast. I don't have any zeppole, so I ate an Italian, chocolate-raspberry jam butter cookie, and also enjoyed a caffè espresso Italiano (LavAzza). I enjoyed one of my favorite fruits: blood orange. I think it is from the United States, but they are quite popular in Italy.

Actually, I am half Italian (my mother's side of my family), as well as Portuguese, hence my last name, and Austrian, and Swiss.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Piano Improv Video

September 16, 2024, at my mom's home I created and uploaded a video of myself playing an improvisation on my digital piano. Due to medic...