Sunday, March 19, 2023

Video: St. Joseph's Day

March 19, 2023

I uploaded a video onto my YouTube channel.

St. Joseph's Day (March 19, 2023)

St. Joseph's Day, March 19, 2023

Happy St. Joseph's Day !!!

Wearing red and eating zeppole on this day are Italian traditions, so I am wearing a red T-shirt today. I made myself an Italian breakfast. I don't have any zeppole, so I ate an Italian, chocolate-raspberry jam butter cookie, and also enjoyed a caffè espresso Italiano (LavAzza). I enjoyed one of my favorite fruits: blood orange. I think it is from the United States, but they are quite popular in Italy.

Actually, I am half Italian (my mother's side of my family), as well as Portuguese, hence my last name, and Austrian, and Swiss.

Thank you for watching. Please subscribe to my YouTube channel.

https://youtu.be/Ql3Cso7X7n8

No comments:

Post a Comment

Piano Improv Video

September 16, 2024, at my mom's home I created and uploaded a video of myself playing an improvisation on my digital piano. Due to medic...