Friday, March 24, 2023

Today Is ...

March 24, 2023

When I attended Villanova University (near Philadelphia) from August 1980 to December 1984, emerging with a bachelor's degree in communications with a French language minor, every Saturday for lunch in the cafeteria, we were served Philly Cheesesteak sandwiches: Steak-umms (sliced beef), sautéed onions, and Cheez Whiz on a hoagie roll ... NO green bell peppers. Also, on various visits to Philadelphia, my friends and I would often go to Pat's King of Steaks, which we preferred to rival Geno's Steaks.

I took longer than four years to complete my bachelor's degree because of a severe change in major. I spent my first two-and-a-half years at 'Nova in the pre-med program, which was euphemistically called BSG (bachelor of science-general). I would later earn a master's degree in journalism from the University of Missouri in Columbia, graduating in May 1988.

March 24, 2023

My favorite alcoholic beverage is Campari and orange juice.

March 24, 2023

My father liked chocolate-covered raisins. I never liked them, and I don't think that I will ever like them.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Piano Improv Video

September 16, 2024, at my mom's home I created and uploaded a video of myself playing an improvisation on my digital piano. Due to medic...