Wednesday, March 8, 2023

Today Is ...

March 8, 2023

I was a journalist from 1982 to 2017, so I have had many jobs (newspapers, magazines, newsletters, a wire service, and websites) where proofreading has been a major part of my job descriptions. I have also edited/proofread three books: two biographies (1. Johnny Cash and 2. Whitney Houston); and a book on bankruptcy law written by my fraternity brother Mark, whom I continue to extend many thanks.

(Yes, I proofread this post. In fact, I always run my longer Facebook posts through an online, spelling-and-grammar checker just to be sure.)

March 8, 2023

I suppose that I like peanut clusters.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Car Wash (Mom's Car)

September 21, 2024, at home Car Wash (Sept. 21, 2024) My wife and I ran my mom's car through an automatic car wash. Here is a less-than...