Thursday, March 9, 2023

What's Doin' Today?

March 9, 2023

In January 2021, both of my kidneys failed during a six-week-long daily regimen of intravenous antibiotic for osteomyelitis (bone infection) within my left foot. My kidneys became functional after six weeks of dialysis: four straight hours per day, seven days per week. The worst part was have a needle stuck in my neck for weeks.

March 9, 2023

Being half Italian, I do like meatballs. (Spaghetti and meatballs is an American invention and is not typically eaten in Italy.)

March 9, 2023

When I was a kid (preteen and teenager) in the 1970s, my parents, our neighbors, and I would chase crabs with spotlights and nets at night on boats on the Great South Bay, near West Islip, Long Island, New York, where we were living.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Today Is ...

September 20, 2024, at home If I am feeling mainstream, I'll go for a pepperoni pizza. If not, then I'll go for my favorite pizza to...