Wednesday, March 22, 2023

What's Doin' Today?

March 22, 2023

I don't think that I have ever eaten a Bavarian-style crêpe, at least not on purpose. I have made crêpes at home, but I don't remember if I let the batter sit for a bit or if I made them immediately. 

The main difference between the Bavarian variation and the classic French crêpe is that the batter is used right away, rather than letting it rest before using. With the French variation, resting the batter allows the flour to fully absorb the liquid and gives the gluten time to relax. It makes the French crêpe more tender.

March 22, 2023

For me, this is every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Piano Improv Video

September 16, 2024, at my mom's home I created and uploaded a video of myself playing an improvisation on my digital piano. Due to medic...