Sunday, April 23, 2023

Today's Medical Update

April 23, 2023, afternoon, Day 3, Boca Raton Regional Hospital, Boca Raton, Florida

Today's Medical Update

Morning: MRI, right foot/ankle; severe, painful cellulitis infection

Afternoon: Echocardiogram and Electrocardiogram; follow-up testing by my cardiologist, as per my quadruple coronary artery bypass surgery in March 2022, which was followed by my two reconstructive chest surgeries in May 2022

Continuous: infusions of intravenous antibiotics for my cellulitis; pain medications; and nebulizer treatments for my shortness of breath

Late yesterday evening, my podiatrist told me that the continuous infusions of intravenous antibiotics have been successful, but I require many more infusions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Piano Improv Video

September 16, 2024, at my mom's home I created and uploaded a video of myself playing an improvisation on my digital piano. Due to medic...