Sunday, May 28, 2023

True, Then False

May 28, 2023

When you were a kid, what did you believe that when you got older found out was false? Off the top of my head, I have two.

1. When I was a kid, I thought all members of the House of Representatives were Republicans because of the Rep. before their names. When I got older, I discovered that Rep. stood for Representative. Imagine my disappointment.

2. When I was a kid, I thought that women never died (that they lived forever) and that only men died. Why? When I watched the news on TV about the Vietnam War, I only saw men dying. I thought women were superhuman creatures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Piano Improv Video

September 16, 2024, at my mom's home I created and uploaded a video of myself playing an improvisation on my digital piano. Due to medic...