Monday, June 5, 2023

What's Going On Today?

June 5, 2023

I have restarted my life many, MANY times due to many changes throughout my life: many jobs, many religions, many living locations, many interests, however, not many women.

June 5, 2023

I used to eat veggie burgers when I used to be a vegetarian. I occasionally still do. Actually, due to diabetes and results of recent blood tests (low protein, low iron, low hemoglobin), I have started a high-protein, meat-based diet with limited carbohydrates.

June 5, 2023

I somewhat like gingerbread. I do like crystallized ginger.

June 5, 2023

I have imbibed grain alcohol while at university in the early 1980s, but never straight. It's at least 95 percent alcohol. We drank it as "grain punch" (grain alcohol mixed with fruit juices).




No comments:

Post a Comment

Today Is ...

September 20, 2024, at home If I am feeling mainstream, I'll go for a pepperoni pizza. If not, then I'll go for my favorite pizza to...