Saturday, September 23, 2023

Today Is ...

September 23, 2023, The Isles Nursing & Rehab Center, Boynton Beach, Florida:

When I was a kid in the 1960s and 1970s, I enjoyed Swanson chicken pot pies. We didn't have them often. My wonderful wife makes them from scratch.

September 23, 2023, The Isles Nursing & Rehab Center, Boynton Beach, Florida:

I have RLS, but I sometimes experience it in my entire body. It makes me want to scream. I am sometimes awake all night long because of it. Actually, I think part of it is peripheral neuropathy in the form of numbness in both of my feet due to diabetes.

September 23, 2023, The Isles Nursing & Rehab Center, Boynton Beach, Florida:

I recently went through a few months when I loved these. I think that I may have lost my taste for them.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Piano Improv Video

September 16, 2024, at my mom's home I created and uploaded a video of myself playing an improvisation on my digital piano. Due to medic...