October 6, 2023: A nurse informed me around 4 a.m. that my spinal surgery is scheduled for 7 a.m. today. That is much earlier than I had expected. Another nurse cleaned my body for surgery and then put me into a hospital gown. She told me that I could be taken to the operating room via my bed as early as 5 a.m. which is why she attended to me so early. As you may be able to tell from this selfie I just took around 5 a.m., my spirit reeks of optimistic terror. I really do require this surgery, so let's get it done. Thank you for your well-wishes and for your prayers, and I'll see you on the other side.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Today Is ...
From husband Bill, Sept. 28, 2026 While I do not have a son, I am one. National Sons Day is celebrated on Sept. 28 AND March 4. (As I have m...
-
I like peanut brittle, but I haven't eaten it in many years. January 26, 2025, at home I have tried wheatgrass juice. It's good for...
-
April 23, 2023, afternoon, Day 3, Boca Raton Regional Hospital, Boca Raton, Florida Today's Medical Update Morning: MRI, right foot/ankl...

No comments:
Post a Comment