Monday, November 20, 2023

Poor Health With Hope

November 20, 2023, home

I am struggling with my health, but I have hope that I will get better, hopefully sooner than later. I suppose it takes time and patience.

1. The 34-centimeters-long/13.3858-inches-long incision in my back (photo) from the second of two spinal surgeries still hurts but is healing. (Dates of my surgeries: September 2, 2023, and October 6, 2023)
2. Both of my thighs are numb from my spinal surgeries.
3. Both of my feet are numb and hurt from the surgeries and from peripheral neuropathy due to diabetes.
4. I am going "crazy" from opioid withdrawal; due to the severe pain from my surgeries, I required Percocet pills and Fentanyl patches.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Piano Improv Video

September 16, 2024, at my mom's home I created and uploaded a video of myself playing an improvisation on my digital piano. Due to medic...