Wednesday, November 8, 2023

Today Is ...

November 8, 2023: The Isles Nursing & Rehabilitation Center, Boynton Beach, Florida (https://ibnrc.org/)

Tip: If you go to Italy, NEVER order a Cappuccino after 12 p.m., maybe even after 11 a.m. Cappuccini are strictly early morning drinks. Afternoons and evenings are meant for the Espresso ... or my ultimate favorites: the Ristretto (a half Espresso) during the day and an Espresso in the evening.

(Disclaimer: You can drink Cappuccini anytime you want, but you may get a strange look from the waiter. Then again, tourists order Cappuccini all day long, so it's typical.)

November 8, 2023: The Isles Nursing & Rehabilitation Center, Boynton Beach, Florida (https://ibnrc.org/)

I went through my Harvey Wallbanger phase sometime in the 1980s, when I was somewhere in my 20s. It's basically a screwdriver (orange juice and vodka) with a splash of Galliano liqueur on top. I think it was around this time when I realized that vodka gave me terrible hangovers.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Today Is ...

September 20, 2024, at home If I am feeling mainstream, I'll go for a pepperoni pizza. If not, then I'll go for my favorite pizza to...