Friday, December 8, 2023

Lennon's "Crippled Inside"

December 8, 2023, at home

John Lennon (October 9, 1940 - December 8, 1980)

"Crippled Inside" is my favorite solo Lennon song.

If you ever wanted to see John Lennon and Miles Davis playing basketball together, watch this video. There they are together in the picture below.

Sometime after the early 1980s, but still long ago, in a museum in Vienna, Austria, probably the Museum of Modern Art, I saw a Yoko Ono sculpture of a white table and chessboard that looks like the one in this video. When I saw it in the museum, most of the pieces were not on the board, and there was a thick plastic cover over the pieces. I am sure it was the same table and board.

https://youtu.be/z3HDC6_jieg?si=SWpG3FzB2qi4v2uZ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Today Is ...

September 15, 2024, at my mom's home I love my mother's traditional Crème de Menthe brownies that she makes every Christmas season. ...