Tuesday, February 20, 2024

The Italians

February 20, 2024, at home

ATTENTION: MY ITALIAN COUSINS

My cousin Albert sent me this old photo, possibly from 1960, a year before I was born, before he was born, too. While my mother and I determined who almost everyone is, I hereby ask my Italian cousins to fill in the blanks. Thank you. It seems like the photo is from an anniversary party for great-aunt and great-uncle. (Sorry, but I was not able to flip this photo.)

Back Row: my dad Bill, my mom Angela, my maternal grandfather Joe holding my cousin Phil (son of Sara and Sal, and brother of Albert, Robert, and Maria), my great-Aunt Sara, and great-uncle Sal

Middle Row: cousin Marie, my maternal grandmother Camille, my great-aunt Lena, my great-uncle Attilio, and unknown

Front Row: possibly my mother's brother Phil, possibly my cousin Conchetta (Chetta), and unknown.

UPDATE: I once again spelled my grandmother's name incorrectly. It's Camilla, not Camille. I corrected it in the main post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Piano Improv Video

September 16, 2024, at my mom's home I created and uploaded a video of myself playing an improvisation on my digital piano. Due to medic...