Friday, June 14, 2024

Today Is ...

June 14, 2024, at home

Men's health is the focus of Wear BLUE Day on the Friday before Father's Day. By wearing blue, you are saying you support the men in your life to lead a healthy lifestyle, and you care about their well-being. June is National Men's Health Awareness Month.

June 14, 2024, at home

Happy Birthday to the U.S. Army !!!

June 14, 2024, at home

I like my eggnog in the traditional way: with bourbon (whiskey), specifically Wild Turkey.

June 14, 2024, at home

I try to avoid eating cucumbers because they make me burp, and they are thought to lower sperm count. Decades ago, I read a news story about scientists who were trying to create a male contraception pill made with cucumber extract. I have mostly avoided them since then.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Today Is ...

September 20, 2024, at home If I am feeling mainstream, I'll go for a pepperoni pizza. If not, then I'll go for my favorite pizza to...