Thursday, July 11, 2024

Today Is ...

July 11, 2024, at home

There certainly are many lonely men out there. Cheer up a few of them today.

July 11, 2024, (7/11/24), at home

I learned from a professor in journalism school, where I earned my master's degree from August 1986 to May 1988, that the store name is the direct opposite of The Associated Press (AP) Stylebook, the bible for (most of) us journalists. AP style specifies that numbers nine and lower are spelled out, while numbers 10 and higher use numerals, unless there is a solid reason for not doing it that way, like in this case a trademarked name. Also, the store logo has all capital letters, except for the last letter. It's "ELEVEn." Did you know that?

July 11, 2024, at home

I do like cherries.

July 11, 2024, at home

I like blueberries, but I don't particularly like muffins.

July 11, 2024, at home

I do NOT like Mojitos, probably because I don't like the mixture of lime and mint.

July 11, 2024, at home

Common Brand Names of Benzodiazepines: Valium, Ativan, Xanax, Restoril, Tranxene, Librium






No comments:

Post a Comment

Today Is ...

September 20, 2024, at home If I am feeling mainstream, I'll go for a pepperoni pizza. If not, then I'll go for my favorite pizza to...