Saturday, August 10, 2024

Congestive Heart Failure?

August 10, 2024, Delray Medical Center

I am back in the hospital, so I created and uploaded this medical-update video from my room at Delray Medical Center onto my YouTube channel. After speaking with the hospital's resident cardiologist this afternoon, I most likely have Congestive Heart Failure, including severe edema. A pending echocardiogram will most likely confirm his diagnosis. This video explains what I can expect and what I could expect during the upcoming days and weeks. I will continue with my updates.

Congestive Heart Failure? (Aug. 10, 2024)

https://youtu.be/YKf1qzMokzA?si=KQSLrXz8I__t-5Kw

No comments:

Post a Comment

Today Is ...

September 20, 2024, at home If I am feeling mainstream, I'll go for a pepperoni pizza. If not, then I'll go for my favorite pizza to...