Tuesday, September 17, 2024

Piano Improv Video

September 16, 2024, at my mom's home

I created and uploaded a video of myself playing an improvisation on my digital piano. Due to medical issues, I haven't played in about sixteen months. I wanted to create a video this time where I sound "rusty," so it sounds like I haven't played in a long while. My wife and I are staying at my mom's home about a mile away for a few days while our condo is being "tented" for termites.

Piano Improv (Sept. 16, 2024)

UPDATE: I like to sit at my digital piano and play whatever is in my head at that time. I make it up as I go along.

https://youtu.be/xI3kKXxsQ2Q?si=LTSyJOJxhoRxgQOm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Piano Improv

September 18, 2024, at home Piano Improv: 2nd in 3 Days (Sept. 18, 2024) I created and uploaded a video onto my YouTube channel of myself p...