Sunday, December 26, 2021

Quick Christmas Improv

December 25, 2021

Quick Christmas Improv (Dec. 25, 2021)

I just had the urge to create a hurried, humorous video of myself improvising on my digital piano on Christmas Day. The look on my face near the end of this video is an homage to Fabricio André Bernard di Paolo, known professionally as Lord Vinheteiro. He is a Brazilian pianist, sound engineer, aquarist, and YouTuber. He is an absolutely amazing pianist. I subscribe to his YouTube channel (Vinheteiro), and often watch his videos. In many of his videos, he plays the piano while constantly staring at the camera with a stern look on his face, never looking at the keys, and not uttering a single word.

https://youtube.com/shorts/ga3zsgMGClw?feature=share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Piano Improv Video

September 16, 2024, at my mom's home I created and uploaded a video of myself playing an improvisation on my digital piano. Due to medic...