March 19, 2023
It's 1 p.m. here in southeastern Florida, and I am watching a live broadcast of the Saudi Arabian Grand Prix on Sky Sports F1 (on ESPN). This is the second race of the 23-race Formula 1 auto racing season for 2023. Today's circuit (track) is the Jeddah Corniche Circuit in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. This is a street circuit rather than a regular circuit. There are 20 drivers on 10 teams (constructors). Formula 1 racing is the only sport that I actively follow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Today Is ...
From husband Bill, Sept. 28, 2026 While I do not have a son, I am one. National Sons Day is celebrated on Sept. 28 AND March 4. (As I have m...
-
I like peanut brittle, but I haven't eaten it in many years. January 26, 2025, at home I have tried wheatgrass juice. It's good for...
-
April 23, 2023, afternoon, Day 3, Boca Raton Regional Hospital, Boca Raton, Florida Today's Medical Update Morning: MRI, right foot/ankl...

No comments:
Post a Comment