I arrived home from Boca Raton Regional Hospital this late afternoon (March 3, 2022). I was admitted into the hospital during the morning of February 28, 2022, for preoperative tests (heart, lungs, arteries, blood) to be cleared for my five-hour-long, coronary artery bypass surgery (4 or 5 bypasses) which is scheduled to start at 7:30 a.m. on March 8, 2022. I need to return to the hospital at 6 a.m. on that date to be prepped for surgery.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Today Is ...
from husband Bill, Oct. 2, 2026 I have never named any of my many cars that I have had over the decades. However, in the 1960s, my mother na...
-
I like peanut brittle, but I haven't eaten it in many years. January 26, 2025, at home I have tried wheatgrass juice. It's good for...
-
April 23, 2023, afternoon, Day 3, Boca Raton Regional Hospital, Boca Raton, Florida Today's Medical Update Morning: MRI, right foot/ankl...
No comments:
Post a Comment