Wednesday, September 14, 2022

Eat A Hoagie

September 14, 2022

What is your favorite hero sandwich? My favorite is turkey, Swiss cheese, mayonnaise, mustard, and ground black pepper.

"A submarine sandwich, commonly known as a sub (North American English), hoagie (Philadelphia metropolitan area and Western Pennsylvania English), hero (New York City English), Italian (Maine English), grinder (New England English), wedge (Westchester, NY), or a spuckie (Boston English), is a type of American cold or hot sandwich made from a cylindrical bread roll split lengthwise and filled with meats, cheeses, vegetables, and condiments." - Wikipedia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Today Is ...

September 20, 2024, at home If I am feeling mainstream, I'll go for a pepperoni pizza. If not, then I'll go for my favorite pizza to...