Sunday, September 18, 2022

Eggplant Lasagna

September 18, 2022

This afternoon on Wife Appreciation Day (third Sunday in September), I thank my wonderful wife for making this (layered) "Eggplant Lasagna" with spaghetti; eggplant and onions both roasted in olive oil; cheese mixture (Ricotta, Mozzarella, Provolone, Fontina, Asiago, Parmesan, and (extra) Romano cheeses; eggs; dried parsley; onion powder; and ground black pepper); and tomato sauce; topped with the latter six cheeses; and then baked.

She also made baked meatballs. (I requested that they not be included within the lasagna, but I could have been wrong with my decision.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Piano Improv Video

September 16, 2024, at my mom's home I created and uploaded a video of myself playing an improvisation on my digital piano. Due to medic...