Thursday, September 1, 2022

PT This Morning

September 1, 2022

At home this morning, my physical therapist guided me through exercises while I was standing and sitting at the edge of my bed. I also engaged in a little walking using a walker for support on the tile floor of our condo. He will return tomorrow morning to help me regain my strength. He has been coming here twice per week; I do not know for how much longer. (Last week, I finished occupational therapy.)

In March 2022, I had quadruple coronary artery bypass surgery. In May 2022, I had two reconstructive chest surgeries. While I continue to regain my strength, I still require many more months of recovery.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Today Is ...

September 19, 2024, at home When I was a kid in the 1960s and 1970s, I enjoyed Snack Pack butterscotch pudding, as well as Snack Pack chocol...