My wonderful wife made this delicious pizza for dinner tonight (October 19, 2022): homemade dough that she made this morning; sugo (tomato sauce) that we made together on October 16, 2022; and a blend of five shredded Italian cheeses (mozzarella, provolone, parmesan, asiago, and romano). Her side has the addition of onions and green bell peppers roasted in olive oil. My side has sliced provolone and ground black pepper-encrusted salami.
Wednesday, October 19, 2022
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Italy
from husband Bill, Oct. 1, 2026 October is Italian Heritage Month. I am half Italian, all on my mother's side of my family. (I am also A...
-
I like peanut brittle, but I haven't eaten it in many years. January 26, 2025, at home I have tried wheatgrass juice. It's good for...
-
April 23, 2023, afternoon, Day 3, Boca Raton Regional Hospital, Boca Raton, Florida Today's Medical Update Morning: MRI, right foot/ankl...

No comments:
Post a Comment