Sunday, January 15, 2023

What's Doin' Today?

January 15, 2023

I used to wear a Fedora in the 1980s with bright argyle socks and brown bucks (shoes). I still like to wear argyle socks, but these days with subdued colors.

I purchased a Stetson hat in the late 1980s from a haberdasher in Fayette, Missouri; I wrote a story about him for a newspaper in mid-Missouri.

I also had two Alpine hats that I purchased in Austria and an Australian Outback hat that I purchased in Florida, all of which I lost en route from New Jersey to Florida in 1998 when I moved to southeast Florida. I put them on the roof of my car at a gas station and just drove off.

I now sometimes wear my brown hat partially made of hemp from a Roots store in Ontario.

I also have various baseball-style caps; my favorite is one with Pepé Le Pew, my favorite cartoon character. I also like my New York Islanders hat.

Oh, yeah. When I was a kid in the 1960s, a Greek friend gave me a blue hat with a long yellow tassel. Around that time, I had a sombrero that my parents purchased for me on a family trip to Mexico.

January 15, 2023

I quite dislike strawberries.

January 15, 2023

I prefer sesame seed bagels. Actually, I prefer bialys to bagels.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Piano Improv Video

September 16, 2024, at my mom's home I created and uploaded a video of myself playing an improvisation on my digital piano. Due to medic...